Tonight's assignment: Have some fun with these creative writing prompts!
Choose one of the prompts below and write a VIVID AND CREATIVE post that is well-edited.
Your submission will not be posted if there are too many mistakes, so use a word processing program to help you edit!
1. Write a story that includes a streetlight, a bear, and a jar of honey.
2. The entire neighborhood is beige and gray, but at the end of the street sits a bright cyanic and nacarat house. Who lives there?
3. Write about something you hate to love!
4. The immense cardboard box took up half of the room. As you started to walk towards it, one of the flaps began to open...
5. Write a mini-biography about the perfect crime solving detective and why they are so good at what they do!
If you use dialogue, punctuate it properly!!!! See rules here!