Have some fun with these creative writing prompts!
Choose one of the prompts below and write a VIVID AND CREATIVE post that is well-edited.
Your submission will not be posted if there are too many mistakes, so use a word processing program to help you edit!
1. What happens on a superhero's day off?
2. You are a fortune teller. Predict what will happen in your best friend's future.
3. Scientists have found a new island, and you have been asked to develop it. What does it look like? Who lives there? What are the rules/laws? What language will the residents speak?
4. What is the real story behind your favorite song?
5. A dog as big as a house shows up in your neighborhood. He wants to play with you. What do you do?
6. You're reading your favorite picture book, when suddenly the pictures come to life. What are the characters like in real life? Do you keep this a secret?
7. You have been hired to make a TV commercial selling the most disgusting vegetable ever. Give us your pitch! Remember to use dialogue that the viewer will hear.
8. Set a stopwatch for five minutes. Start the timer and write every single thing that comes to mind until time runs out! (You will still need to edit this before you submit it)
9. You have a pet chicken named Edgar. Write about Edgar's day-to-day life and what gets him excited!